Successful SEO for Roofing companies includes these elements:
- Keyword Analysis
- Unique Content Creation
- Directory Listing Creation
- Local Search Geo-location
- Social Media Integration
- Website Auditing
- Digital Press Releases
- Enhanced Content
Choosing Connectica for your Roofing SEO will improve your website by:
- Increasing Traffic: One of our primary goals is to organically bring more people to your roofing company’s website via search engines by combining the best technical SEO and website content.
- Increase Conversions: The more organic clicks that you get on your site means the more likely you can convert leads into clients. Quality experiences on your site are also critical for conversion.
- Improve Experience and Reputation: Customers should always come first. Showing your roofing company in a positive, customer-first light can set you apart from the competition.
- Website Accessibility: Even with high-quality roofing content, your website will not be effective if it’s difficult to use.
Why Should I Hire Connectica LLC for My Roofing Company?
Roofing companies have an incredible amount of competition. To grow your roofing business, it’s critical to be visible to current and prospective customers. At Connectica, we understand the nuances of the roofing industry and so we know the keywords your clients are searching for, and we know how to get you seen. If you’re looking for a long-term strategy to increase the SEO for your roofing company, Connectica can help.
Customized Roofing SEO Strategies
Even in the same industry, no two roofing companies have the same goals or needs. If you operate in Detroit, Michigan, chances are, your customers’ needs are a bit different from a company that services customers in a sub-tropical climate like Miami, Florida. That’s why we collaborate with you to come up with a custom digital marketing plan, including regular optimized website content, local SEO strategies, and backlinking campaigns that are specific to your roofing company.
If your roofing company is in Atlanta, Georgia, when someone searches “roof repair near me,” in Google, you want your company’s name to be on the first page of results. So, how do you achieve that? Well, we can’t give away all our industry secrets, but we can tell you that publishing high-quality content is an integral part of getting your business seen. Our team of SEO content writers are highly skilled in a variety of roofing topics. They research and create custom geo-located content for your company to help drive organic search engine results.
If your roofing company is located in South Florida, chances are your services won’t be a great fit for someone living in Southern California. At Connectica, our SEO experts focus on continuously building links and lists of citations, correcting and updating Name, Address, and Phone Number (NAP) information, and creating local content.
If you are unable to see how SEO is working for your roofing company, how can you tell if it’s effective? Simply put, you can’t! Unlike other companies specializing in SEO, Connectica uses innovative technology to test, track, and tweak your SEO strategy for the best performance. To make sure your roofing company is receiving the attention and results you deserve, we provide comprehensive SEO reports for full transparency.
Having an updated and optimized Google My Business is vital for garnering new leads and monitoring your roofing company’s success. With 5.6 billion Google searches performed each day, not optimizing your GMB means missing out on a ton of potential new customers. As a Google partner, Connectica knows how to run a successful GMB listing to help roofing companies achieve the best results.