Join the Team!Read Time: 2 minutes
We are looking for some enthusiastic web content writers to join our writing team – working remotely you will be required to write articles of approx. 650 – 850 words.
What It Takes To Be Part Of Our Writing Team:
- You take the time to go to the client website and familiarize yourself with their business and market.
- You ensure that everything you write is in line with our client’s brand and suitable for their target audience.
- You review the client profile form and keyword lists that we provide as well as their blog and any resources they provide.
- You welcome constructive criticism from our senior team and the client. You’re willing to revise articles based on that feedback.
- You turn things around quickly and are willing to take on projects with tight deadlines.
- You never look at anything you do for a client as an assignment. We only want writers who want to create compelling content and tell an amazing story, not simply finish a task that has to get done.
- You have a “whatever it takes” attitude and genuinely want to impress our clients with your expertise and ability.
- You can commit to attending at least one Connectica writer’s webinar a quarter (4 webinars a year).
- You can commit to a minimum of 2 articles per month.
- You have good communication skills and a curiosity to learn about a client and their products/services.
If this sounds like something you would be interest in contact our Content Director email@example.com today to receive specific guidelines and allocated a test article to assess your writing style.
** This is NOT an SEO agency request, please do not waste your time contacting us **
** If you do NOT have the skill set outlined above, please do NOT waste your time contacting us **
** We are NOT looking for an offshore or remote company to manage PPC for our agency **
** We are a Drug-free Workplace any offer of employment with the Company will be contingent upon you passing a pre-employment drug test**
** We are an equal opportunity employer and that its policy is to make employment decisions without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected category **
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers